Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Verdict


Today my colleague and I proposed that the Plague, after studying the cases of this outbreak, is in fact the Bubonic Plague. There is no initial action because the government is more focused on concealing in what could be an obvious verdict that anyone could predict. What I do not understand is why people are surprised when a war or a plague appears, considering that they have both been around since the beginning of human existence. Even though I am not surprised, I was witness to several outlandish cases.


My initial action of proposing the cure of the plague was to first test the serum. I sent a letter to london informing them of the situation and requesting the serum for further testing. Once it arrives my plan is to test the most infected my reasoning on this is to see if the serum is powerful enough to cure all cases. I hope that this is the cure and will end this ongoing headache.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is great that the surgen is testing the serum. That is the only way to get out of the plauge is to create a cure. Do you think once you find a cure everybody can become immune to all of the viruses professer? What if you letter never reaches London? Will you just move on with the testing anyways?

    ReplyDelete